Wednesday, December 24, 2008

R&B With A House Flava Vol.10

It's been a long time....I close out 2008 with the last volume in the R&B With A House Flava Set. To bring this 10 Volume set to a close...I give you Vol. 10. Enjoy, and Max out the Volume & Bass for this one!

Playlist
Michael Jackson - Thriller (Frankie Knuckles & David Morales Def Thrill Mix)
Keyshia Cole - Work It Out (Martin Faltin's Worked Out Remix)
Fantasia - Truth Is (Jason B Remix)
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight (David Harness Remix0
John Legend - PDA (PowderSoul House Mix)
Jill Scott - Imagination
Atlantic Star - Send For Me (David Harness Remix)
Ledisi - Lost & Found (Find Me)
Mary J. Blige - I Found My Everything

Listen/Download

4 comments:

LaBennett said...

dude.... legendary man... thanks for these mixes. sad that you're stopping at 10.

The Jason B joints and that Jilly - Imagination are STUPID!!!

DJ Spizz said...

From the positive feedback I'm getting...I might just have to do another 10 volume set.

JustBeingMe said...

I know it's late but I am trying to download volume 10, but an error is coming up, is there away I can get that mix else where?

DJ Spizz said...

Here's a new link to it, http://www.zshare.net/audio/765734095ebdd0c0/